At Federal Jacks we are extremely meticulous with our cleaning practices. We always follow strict protocols for cleaning our restaurant environments and we want to assure our customers that we are taking every step to minimize the spread of viruses. We do ask that you reconsider visiting any of our locations if you have been experiencing flu-like symptoms. We will be wiping down surfaces hourly and have hand sanitizer available at our properties for your convenience.
The CDC recommends:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, especially when out in public
– Avoid contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, the throw the tissue away
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
– The Center for Disease Control does not recommend the general public wear a mask to prevent COVID-19